Robin Thicke - Get Her Back


...you told me
you want to be in my arms every night
you told me
you want to wake up to me every morning
you told me
we belong to together
you told me 
we're soul mates
you told me
we were cut from the same crystal
you told me
I was the most beautiful man
you told me
there was no one else like me
you told me
you wanted a future together
you told me
you wanted to marry me
you told me
you wanted a house together
you told me
you wanted children together
you told me
that we should travel
and plan trips this summer
you told me
you weren't going to leave
you told me
you weren't going anywhere, ever
you told me 
you'd never hurt me again
but you did 

you went through months of connecting with me
apologizing, and promising all of these things
and even though I had reservations,
I couldn't help but fall
back into you
because of your smile, humor
charm, and look
that you'd give me

I loved speaking with you everyday
and was getting used to the thought
of waking up to you
every morning...