Nicole Scherzinger - Your Love


...I thought I saw a piece of your face
that day the sun stood behind you.
I could only make out your frame
and strong shoulders
a piece of your smile.

It's getting closer to meeting you
again
I can feel it

But you must know
All the drakes who dared declare
will find their reflections 
murky and weathered
They will forever be haunted
by my face
my name
knowing
I was the one
that got away
the good one
who got tangled
in their thorns
piercing my neck
my heart
in an attempt 
to blacken me

I won't be destroyed
by ones undeserving
of my spirit.
and so....it's up to you now
to find me.
Hidden away, how could I forget you
How negligent and impatient
of me to not see you and only you
to simply wait
for your hand
alone

I'll hold onto your brooding
dark eyes
and piece of face
that sliced so bright
cutting into me
filling me
with that glorious feeling
I've dreamt of
ever since 
I was nineteen ...